• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winterization kit instructions?

jwaller

I just received a artic winterization kit and I did not get the directions. does anybody have them?

it's the multifuel heater part and all the brackets that I cant figure out.

also it came with some strangely bent sheet metal that I've not seem before.

jwaller

that does help but I already have the coolant heater and I need the diagrams for hooking up the multifuel in its entirety along with the routing of it's fuel lines and exhaust pipe.

papercu

TB

I have the TB 9-2855-42 Personel Heater kit for the 5t M39 Series but dated 1956 is it for the gas engines? Will it work or be usefull for the deuce mulifuel?
I've sent it to be added to TM section. Wayne

jwaller

RE: TB

thats so much. any info will help. The problem I have now is how to mount the plate that holds the fuel pump and the sheetmetal piece that goes under it. it looks like it extends under the batteries but I'm not sure.

miltruckman

Here are some photos of the arctic kit installed in my M342A2 dump truck,

Bill
Michigan

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the front of the heater that is on MILTRUCKMAN's dump made for ducting that would go to an air scoop like those used with the hot water heaters? Also, I've seen two types of fuel burning heaters. The one that is on MILTRUCKMAN's truck and the one in the attached picture. Is one better than the other? Is one newer than the other? Is the one on MILTRUCKMAN's truck really intended for the rear compartment of a deuce cargo or shop van? I wanted to mount a similar heater on the hood of one of my trucks. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Attachments