• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiper blade trouble hitting on just one side

goatijoe

I guess i am on the hunt for a shorter arm just for that side. I had a original A3 arm and had the same problem with it that's why i bought 2 arms when i had to replace it but i thought it was just a thrown on there to get by but i measured it compared to yours and all 3 of the arms are the same length of yours I'm just gonna have to do some hunting to find the right one for it. Wonder how a set of the boat wiper arms would work that go side to side with the extra fixed arm to keep it strait as it goes across. It might be a improvement as far as seeing out in a rain storm clearing off much more windshield than the standard "t-pee" spot it cleans off for you.

goatijoe

What if i get a set of Pantograph wiper blade set up like on a Oshkosh or a big motor home? You know the one that has the fixed arm that makes the blade slide side to side instead of the radius of travel. Have y'all ever seen this done with a deuce I see the practical and the safety side of this. First it cleans more glass off so you can see even more than you could before. Here is the thing i haven't saw this done with a windshield of this size is it even practical for even to try to get a set up to work for this? Has any one ever saw this done on a deuce and know what you would need to make it happen?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks