• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper delay and cruise install

Grega

Its been drizzling here in Nebraska seams for the last 2 weeks and im getting tired of the squeeky wipers going across my windshield. I found a doner GM truck to swap the delay wiper control. The pickup I found is also a diesel so may try to swap the cruise and the tilt wheel also. What I want to know is is there anyone thats done this and is there anything that I should be aware of when doing this before I get started.
THANKS

NPD732

The steering column would be a straight swap from 84-87. 83 and back has the wiper switch on the dash. I will assume the cruise setup has the big transducer mounted to the throttle cable bracket. Just make sure you get all of the harness and switchs. There is a lt blue speed sensor mounted to the instument cluster that you will need.