• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper delay and cruise install

Grega

Its been drizzling here in Nebraska seams for the last 2 weeks and im getting tired of the squeeky wipers going across my windshield. I found a doner GM truck to swap the delay wiper control. The pickup I found is also a diesel so may try to swap the cruise and the tilt wheel also. What I want to know is is there anyone thats done this and is there anything that I should be aware of when doing this before I get started.
THANKS

NPD732

The steering column would be a straight swap from 84-87. 83 and back has the wiper switch on the dash. I will assume the cruise setup has the big transducer mounted to the throttle cable bracket. Just make sure you get all of the harness and switchs. There is a lt blue speed sensor mounted to the instument cluster that you will need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks