• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wipers... will not return

mr.travo

I don't want to sound like an idiot (which I do at times) but with the new style pump, I can plug and play (after I make the electrical ext) and then order the wiper control arm that has delay and it works like a charm? Just want to make sure because I am interested in having the delay function. My washer kicked the bucket and I swapped the motor with my 1031. If this is all I need for delay, I can give the motor back to the contact truck and add some luxury on the Blazer! :mrgreen:

cpf240

I don't want to sound like an idiot (which I do at times) but with the new style pump, I can plug and play (after I make the electrical ext) and then order the wiper control arm that has delay and it works like a charm? Just want to make sure because I am interested in having the delay function. My washer kicked the bucket and I swapped the motor with my 1031. If this is all I need for delay, I can give the motor back to the contact truck and add some luxury on the Blazer! :mrgreen:
While I have not done this, yet... I think you will need the wiper delay module that attaches to the harness at the bottom of the steering column. I read about this in the threads about swapping in a tilt steering column. Of course, you will probably need whatever harness goes from the wiper switch to this module as well. My understanding is that that is all you need, no other changes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks