• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my Deuce auction at GL----But!

Oilleaker1

I won my deuce, and am glad to join the frat., but-----I get a sick feeling when they come right out and say that first timers wait 60 days to get approval after paying and submitting your EUC. Any late comments on how long they took to do yours? Are they better or should I put my brain on the shelf and just sleep for 2 months?????:deadhorse: John

Oilleaker1

I feel so much better after a couple of highballs! Patience is why you save money here. Impatience is why guys that buy multiple units make the difference in money. Time is money. I know from experience that if you take your brain out and put it on a shelf, -----and put it back in after the job / wait, you will be like the guy that follows the rule: early to bed, early to rise , makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise. The other golden rule is: IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! Watch the movie " MEATBALLS " and Bill Murray will give you a 20 minute speech about this. I'll be back to "play" in 69 days-----OK? :beer: Deuces Forever! You have to aggree, they are just a cool truck. Hairy chested dudes. ;) Heck, haul your Jeep to a military meet in it! Cut firewood until you drop, pick apples from your trees with it, gravel, sand---no problem. I'm obviously impatient, but with your help---I can endure! Please respond with your wisdoms! John

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
First ones take longer, they get progressively quicker.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The EUC goatf**k if totally unpredictable......I think it depends on who's desk it ends up on at GL and then at Battlecreek.
I have waited weeks and then have had them clear in a couple of days after they got to BC.
GL is like an unmarked box of chocolates......you never know if there are nuts in there or not.rofl

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
my first gl purchase was on 05/14/2009 my euc cleared 06/03/2009. whats that 20 days? i couldn't complain. second took 19. maybe i'm just lucky

Last edited:

KsM715

Glad to hear you won your truck. Im coming up to Custer in late June maybe Ill swing by and take a look at it. If you have it home by then. :p

Preacherboy

I have been waiting since Feb 14 for a couple of trailers, I have been waiting over 2 weeks for a deuce...could be a long time until I get to have fun. In the mean time I am buying accessories!

area52

For all the people who complain about the long EUC wait:

I won my first GL deuce in the first week of Sept 2001, yes, right before 9/11/01. I was able to pick up my truck in March of 2002 - 6 months after I won it!! So don't complain, it could be alot worse!!:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks