• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my Deuce auction at GL----But!

Oilleaker1

I'm waiting to see if they got my EUC and drivers license I sent AM today and go from there. Hey ksm715, if it's 60 days, good chance you can stop by and see it when you go to Custer-----look me up. PM me for contact info. The dice has been rolled and we'll see what luck I have getting the green light to pick up "Ellsworth" I named him already. My two M37's are "Tuffy" and "Scruffy". I'm still waiting for GL to post Jeeps in the crate for 50.00!!![thumbzup] John

Flyingvan911

One guy I know said his first EUC took three weeks to get to BC. It only took 4 or 5 days after that to get his paid in full invoice. I think it just depends on who's at the desk at GL and how many EUC's are coming in. I won my truck on 3/25/10. A week later they said they received my EUC. I'm waiting for it to go to BC. Lots of trucks being sold lately. The guys at GL-Ft. Riley let me come by this week and looks at my truck and start it up. It is in great shape. The guys there are good people. They try to keep an eye on things.