• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first deuce, need help.

hdexpert

Well, after 2 years of looking and bidding, and bidding, and bidding...you know the drill, I finally won my first deuce!!!:razz: Bought it sight unseen so now the fun part, getting it home. I live in Columbus Ohio, the truck is in Anneville PA, 400 miles one way. If anyone from my neck of the woods won a PA truck i'd be willing to split the cost of a low boy. Other than that, I may need a local SS member to get the truck off base for me. Not my first EUC so the wait shouldn't be too bad, we'll see. Here it is: http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=3073486

ken326@yahoo.com

safe place

i dont know if i can get it for you but i am about 100 miles from the gap if you need a place to keep it untill arrangements are made. ill park it next to mine in garage if needed.
Ken

armadillofz1

how can you tell?
6x6 2 1/ 2 ton cargo truck mdl m35a2 sn 199433/ nk0f23, soft top, gvw 18, 030 lbs, mfr unknown, truck does not start, meter indicates 465 hours, odometer indicates 45, 332 miles. Powered by a continental mdl lds-465-1a 6 cylinder multifuel engine, driving through a five-speed manual overdrive transmission and two-speed transfer case. Includes cargo cover, **previews & load outs by appointment on mondays & fridays only** **buyer load**

sandcobra164

Nice looking truck. Looks like they sold quite a few of them at Anneville today. I'm happy for you and welcome to the addiction. Now you'll be wondering where you're extra money starts to go, I know I am!!!!

hdexpert

Thanks guys, this has been a long time coming. I've been buying and selling GL stuff for two years to afford one.Now we'll see what the neighbors think. Oh well, if they don't like it I'll park it at my brother kipman's farm!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks