• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first deuce, need help.

JCKnife

Looks nice! Glad to see the prices coming back to reality now that there are a good amount of deuces up for auction again. Wish I could help ya but I'm the other direction from you and your new truck.

All best,
Joe

hdexpert

Haspin????[/quote

It should be ready to roll come Haspin time. Probably have to drive in the back of the Columbus convoy seeing that it's just a regular old deuce!!:wink: With the lds I might have to push my brothers up a few hills on the way to Haspin. Anyone in the Harrisburg area wanna get this thing off base for me?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sweet! Looks like a gasser dash.

You should bring it to the Ga Rally, you can convoy with Gimpy and Speddmon! [thumbzup]

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
6x6 2 1/ 2 ton cargo truck mdl m35a2 sn 199433/ nk0f23, soft top, gvw 18, 030 lbs, mfr unknown, truck does not start, meter indicates 465 hours, odometer indicates 45, 332 miles. Powered by a continental mdl lds-465-1a 6 cylinder multifuel engine, driving through a five-speed manual overdrive transmission and two-speed transfer case. Includes cargo cover, **previews & load outs by appointment on mondays & fridays only** **buyer load**
While it is quite possible it does have a LDS in it, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. GL descriptions are notorious for being wrong.