• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

won some wheels/tires on GL; tell me I didn't screw up...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A search for "15.50/80R20" gets me 123 threads. Did you try searching before posting?

WRMorrison

A search for "15.50/80R20" gets me 123 threads. Did you try searching before posting?
Actually yes, I did. But when doing a search like that, I'll only look at threads that seem relevant in the title. I think I did a search of "15.50." I didn't search the entire size because some people list sizes differently (ie. 15.50-20, 15.5x80/20, etc...not saying it's right, but I've seen it before elsewhere). If I'm searching for "15.50," I won't look at a 20 page build thread or something that doesn't seem relevant because I don't want to spend hours searching hundreds of pages that may not contain the info I was looking for. I did however read the thread mentioned earlier in this thread that was posted yesterday; it just didn't have all the specific info I was looking for (has anyone successfully used this specific wheel before on a deuce).

-WRM

Last edited:

welldigger

Actually yes, I did. But when doing a search like that, I'll only look at threads that seem relevant in the title. I think I did a search of "15.50." I didn't search the entire size because some people list sizes differently (ie. 15.50-20, 15.5x80/20, etc...not saying it's right, but I've seen it before elsewhere). If I'm searching for "15.50," I won't look at a 20 page build thread or something that doesn't seem relevant because I don't want to spend hours searching hundreds of pages that may not contain the info I was looking for. I did however read the thread mentioned earlier in this thread that was posted yesterday; it just didn't have all the specific info I was looking for (have anyone successfully used this specific wheel before on a deuce).

-WRM
I'm inclined to agree with you to an extent. The search feature is helpful and underutilized however the titling of threads can seriously use some work.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm inclined to agree with you to an extent. The search feature is helpful and underutilized however the titling of threads can seriously use some work.
Kinda like the title to this one , it will really help searching .

Edit;The day before this thread was started another on the same tire was started . A little better title for seaching ; 15.5/80x20 will they fit on a deuce?

Last edited: