• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOW, Just wow. Nasty !

frodobaggins

Did you change the oil in the diff? How does that much crap actually squeeze itself in there. It is like the drum wasn't even there.

Had several failed attempts to get it out, as well as it raining several times. As stated before, the wheels were almost completely below grade, so the silt/mud filled in all open spaces as it filled in the hole.

Heavysteven

I would buy ten cans of break cleaner, replace the seals, boots, repack the bearings, and change the gear oil call it a day.

Good photo's thanks for sharing:beer:

rat4spd

So the frunnel is now closed for business? I'm betting that th eprice of Chinese goods will now go up as shipping costs went through the roof now that your access is closed.

jimm1009

I don't mean to sound pesitmistic but I would plan on bearings & outer races too if you moved it very far with that "stuff" in there.
If the bearing rollers have any rust they will fail on the road or worse, down the road.
Jimm1009
:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks