• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrapping steering wheel.

Gunzy

How many of you have wrapped your cracked/damaged steering wheel. I came up with the idea of wrapping my M923 steering wheel with paracord. It took about 150 feet and around an hour to do with a helper. The wheel feels more comfortable to me now and doesn't look as nasty as it did. The wrap was done with a single piece of cord so if needed at some future time would be a very long piece. What other ways have you folks repaired or beautified your steering wheels? I also installed a couple stickers on the back of the truck for my amusement.
002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Scott88M

I got a 70's style pleather wrap one from pep boys cheap then i used paracord instead of the cheap thin crap it has as a wrap to keep it on. Feels so much better.

SignalNco

I really like the stencil job on the back of the Deuce. I was trying to think of something along those same lines to put on a magnetic sign for the back of mine. Maybe "Got 4 x 4?? LOL"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks