• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrapping steering wheel.

Gunzy

How many of you have wrapped your cracked/damaged steering wheel. I came up with the idea of wrapping my M923 steering wheel with paracord. It took about 150 feet and around an hour to do with a helper. The wheel feels more comfortable to me now and doesn't look as nasty as it did. The wrap was done with a single piece of cord so if needed at some future time would be a very long piece. What other ways have you folks repaired or beautified your steering wheels? I also installed a couple stickers on the back of the truck for my amusement.
002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Scott88M

I got a 70's style pleather wrap one from pep boys cheap then i used paracord instead of the cheap thin crap it has as a wrap to keep it on. Feels so much better.

SignalNco

I really like the stencil job on the back of the Deuce. I was trying to think of something along those same lines to put on a magnetic sign for the back of mine. Maybe "Got 4 x 4?? LOL"