• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker accessory

tstone

I purchased one of the catwalks from Robert at Aberdeen, looks great and works great; thanks Robert! Maybe I'll see you at the Caroll County Farm Museum on Sat - Sun for the MV display or at the parade in Westminstar on Monday.

jatonka

I got a chance to use my catwalk today for the ist time since I installed it, it works even better than it looks, and it looks great!!! It takes 30 seconds to set it down and rig the ladder, and the same to stow it. no more over the fuel tank for me. JT

mightyhammer

Not to be the killer of joy, but the way that ladder is cantilevered from the top rung isnt it kind of a hazard if ya know what I mean? I promise you, that as light duty as the material is it will fail with continued use! Just a metalurgical observation. Love the idea, would like to see a bit heavier duty version of that lafdder tho!