• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTT: 5 ton wrecker M543A2 + M35A2C + M105A2 for something super nice, Dallas, TX area

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, is the OP, reallybigboat still around and what ever became of this proposal?

Helloooo! did it work out? what do you have now? Hope you are still with us.

thanks, mod.

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Michael:

Yes, I still have the M543A2 wrecker. The M35A2C was sold and I replaced it with a M818w/w. 'Also picked-up an M1008 and M1009 along with multiple MEP-005a's.

I'd take $9,500 for the wrecker. I have not driven it in a while and it currently needs new batteries. Fortunately, it only requires two batteries, versus the M818 that takes four batteries. It's a good solid truck and could use paint if you wanted it to look really nice. I would certainly advise trucking it to Florida, not driving it!

Thanks,

Steve

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Hanks and Porkys...

1.) I believe nearly 8 years ago when I originally posted the thread I placed the thread in the WTT or 5 ton and up forum, or something like that.

2.) I am not actively selling anything, so no need to post in the for sale area. I was surprised when tubamlb found this old thread the other day. I simply replied to his recent inquiry and my reply posted in to wherever I originally posted 8 years ago.

3.) ...and last but not least... I'm not real good on this forum stuff!!!

Thanks for the question/comment guys and have a great day!

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks