• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM-410, Need Info.

JGBallew

This exact vehicle, SN 4 was for sale in Nov 1996 in Supply Line for $4500. Says nothing about condition. What did you end up doing with it?
It was not mine, I was working on it for someone else. With help from a friend, we got it to where it moved and steered, then the owner wanted to finish the rest.

I've since closed my operation and moved to Kentucky.

Reactions: HDN

JGBallew

Would have been a great score for you.
At least you got to work on it.

Indeed, and it was very neat. Considering it's vintage, the thing was incredibly advanced. It makes many later 2.5 ton trucks seem primitive.

8 wheel drive, full torsion bar independent suspension, selectable through power diffs, (you could "depower" a diff unit, and still run drive to the next in line) power steering, power brakes, automatic transmission, and amphibious with little to no prep.

Wishing I could have seen it through to the end, but circumstances prevented it, and myself and the owner parted on very good terms.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks