• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm-818

eddiec

Anyone going to the Claire show this weekend? I have been thinking about an 818, but I want something just a little different. Front winch, yes. Hard top, yes. If anyone sees an 818 that really catches your eye, and stands out for some reason, please post a few pics.
Not to upset anyone, but tan just does not do it for me. Camo is ok, but I prefer od green. Thanks.

54reo

I know of a few good ones for sale privately, PM me if interested. (no, I do not have any affiliation with the owners)

eddiec

I am looking for something with a little more leg room. I heard a rumor about an 818 that had a longer wheel base. I am hoping one shows up up there and someone posts a few pics. :)

eddiec

Come on guys. I know some of you are there already. I also heard there is a "new" 818 there, someone has to have pics by now.

eddiec

Come on guys. I'm still at home in Missouri, and even I heard of a long wheel base xm818 at the show already. Somebody has got to post some pics:sad:

eddiec

The pic that Davep posted from the Michigan show and swap sure does look like a long 5 ton. Anybody have a side shot of it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks