• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm-818

eddiec

Anyone going to the Claire show this weekend? I have been thinking about an 818, but I want something just a little different. Front winch, yes. Hard top, yes. If anyone sees an 818 that really catches your eye, and stands out for some reason, please post a few pics.
Not to upset anyone, but tan just does not do it for me. Camo is ok, but I prefer od green. Thanks.

54reo

I know of a few good ones for sale privately, PM me if interested. (no, I do not have any affiliation with the owners)

eddiec

I am looking for something with a little more leg room. I heard a rumor about an 818 that had a longer wheel base. I am hoping one shows up up there and someone posts a few pics. :)

eddiec

Come on guys. I know some of you are there already. I also heard there is a "new" 818 there, someone has to have pics by now.

eddiec

Come on guys. I'm still at home in Missouri, and even I heard of a long wheel base xm818 at the show already. Somebody has got to post some pics:sad:

eddiec

The pic that Davep posted from the Michigan show and swap sure does look like a long 5 ton. Anybody have a side shot of it?