• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

you never know where you will find a cool deuce

elfraz

I found this cool deuce in the infield of the 2010 24 Hours of Daytona. I spoke with the owner for a while. He gave me the history of how he obtained it.

Attachments

elfraz

I did not ask him if he was a member. It was cool to hear history how he got the truck. He also told me he had to move the truck from his neighborhood because the neighborhood association made a stink.

JCKnife

Hey, speaking of finding a cool deuce...I saw one for sale in Dayton, OH. Is it appropriate for me to post that info in a given forum here? I assume NOT in the Classifieds since I'm not selling it, but...not sure what to do with the info.

70deuce

I saw that deuce while watching the Rolex 24 hour race live on Speed this past weekend. It was on the move in the infield when I saw it.

SixSpeed

Banned
Hah, my buddies who went to Daytona this year were just telling me about the truck you posted, they said it was real nice! I was actually just about to make a thread to see if it was anyone here.