• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

you never know where you will find a cool deuce

elfraz

I found this cool deuce in the infield of the 2010 24 Hours of Daytona. I spoke with the owner for a while. He gave me the history of how he obtained it.

Attachments

elfraz

I did not ask him if he was a member. It was cool to hear history how he got the truck. He also told me he had to move the truck from his neighborhood because the neighborhood association made a stink.

JCKnife

Hey, speaking of finding a cool deuce...I saw one for sale in Dayton, OH. Is it appropriate for me to post that info in a given forum here? I assume NOT in the Classifieds since I'm not selling it, but...not sure what to do with the info.

70deuce

I saw that deuce while watching the Rolex 24 hour race live on Speed this past weekend. It was on the move in the infield when I saw it.

SixSpeed

Banned
Hah, my buddies who went to Daytona this year were just telling me about the truck you posted, they said it was real nice! I was actually just about to make a thread to see if it was anyone here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks