• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

For those that have read the August Guntruck Gathering thread by PB - you will know the PIG will be cooked there in honor of the truckers.

Do not be dismayed or disheartened - I will have a COOKOUT once again towards the end of April this coming year - do not know the date as no one has delivered me a 2014 calender as of yet and I am too lazy to look on the web - its a ways off anyhow.

BUT - there will be once again a smaller meaty substance BBQ'd and pretty much what we did last year. The biggie will be in August but this will give you an opportunity to get MV's squared away and brush the winter off your hides.

Stay Tuned.

zout

This is an easy answer:
YES - family and pets minus the tigers or lions or pitbulls

Contribute - just come and bring a dish IF you can - hopefully we have a couple vendors here once again with individuals selling their weirs as well.

Third - have fun - will be working on a bluegrass band this year as my so called friend left me high and dry last year without a call at the last minute.

Just keep an eye on the thread as April comes nearer - very glad you asked BTW

zout

When he comes down - there seems to be a possibility of having an auction for DRONE PARTS then !! I'm sure we can make it worth his while to hold his breath to 600' and get some to bring down.

Fillet of Drone on the barby.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the days you are looking for Z are April 25th(Friday) and April 26th(Saturday) and April 27th(Sunday).

:)

zout

Thanks Steve - and a vendor actually brought me in my first 2014 calender today.

If TimTrucks is reading this chime in please - for other folks FYI I try to work around the LA rally to not disrupt any going on's down there - but I will give a date of April 26th (meaning those that are the cookers helpers the offer is the same from last year for the 25th to hang out - you know who ya are).

Cannot wait to buy my first Drone part.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout, I'm ready! My son-in-law just shot a 350 - 400 Lb feral hog on my property, and there are a lot more tearing the place up. Maybe I can bring a hog to the festivities. He also shot a hole in my F-150 when he shot the hog, but that's a story for another day. At least he didn't shoot my Deuce.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He also shot a hole in my F-150 when he shot the hog, but that's a story for another day. At least he didn't shoot my Deuce.
Wait a minute Gary, you can not leave us hanging like that, how does one shoot a truck when shooting at a hog??? Where you in the truck, maybe he does not like his father in law :)

Last edited:

3dAngus

You shoot a hole in a truck while using a scope and leaning over and shooting across the top of the truck.
(The barrel is lower then the scope)
Ask me how I know...

zout

Lesson one - do not ever cross fire a target - you'll wind up shooting each other or YOUR truck - now that is funny.

PIG or Ga Mafia Hog would be totally appropriate for the cookout and I know how to gut one out and get it in the deep freeze till thawing time to tenderize it - I am only a phone call away and knife if sharp.

You know the post is worthless without pics right - I need evidence of the bullet holes so this is not a total BS post. OR - they used the pickup as target dial in scope practice.

But I have seen some more than you would think of so called "sportsmen" doing some really stupid chit.
Bring the pig on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks