• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

WIFI is operational - Skype is on - call into commanderwarp05 - it is set up to accept the call automatically and we have it on projector - so you will just be seeing stuff like you were sitting here as folks come & go or stop to say hello.
now that this is set up I will get a few more pics downloaded.

1crook

Just got the brownies ready to go, fresh out of the oven. Need to pack up a few other things really quickly, then I am on my way. See you guys in about an hour.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On road in my jeep with the 1102 in tow. Murphy wasn't done, someone felt entitled to my 7-4 trailer pin converter in the Libby. Off to pick one up. Ugh.....

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The idea that I had a free Saturday and Sunday turned out to be a major illusion. What I did expected was being up to our head in packing conference bags and solving last minuted stuff. What I hadn't counted on is that our sweet son and daughter in law would drop our grandchildren in our lap for two days. Talking about not getting enough winks.

Oli is off with the grand kids to the circus in the nearby town, I have to work on here. Bought the webcam but not installed yet, going back for another hour or so work, maybe then I can get online shortly as well.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody out there awake? I want to connect but its off-line
It came online for me for just a sec.
Then I seen what looked like some large gray apes run by the camra and then the feed was cut! I started to think "CONGO part 2" but then camera reconnected and it was just Papa Bear shaking his hind end!.....:papabear:

TMNT

We made it home, tired but safe and sound. Thanks Dave and Deb for doing this cookout again. It is definitely a Steel Soldiers tradition.

I missed it when Ron flipped the burger. I heard he did it twice. If anyone got that on video, please post it.

Here's a few more photos from my iPhone.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550586.160419.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550599.266909.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550613.774994.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550630.790086.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550647.373728.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550656.711568.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550675.241803.jpg

sandcobra164

Had a great time at the fish fry last night but due to some unforeseen last minute issues, I had to leave this morning. I'm sure I missed a great time and I hope everyone had a great time. I can't wait to see some more pictures as I forgot to bring a camera with me. My wife would like to add that in order to get the breading to stick to the shrimp better, soak them in buttermilk for a little while. They were fine regardless of that and I'm always a fan of Low Country Boil that was served. Maybe I'll have a better go at it next time around. At least I made the Fish Fry which is more than I've done previous years.:beer:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again thank you to Deb and Dave for extending their hospitality to this northerner.

Good food and great people.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody out there awake? I want to connect but its off-line
Awake, but stuffing our mouths, and the speakers were not hooked up properly so the only audio was from the built in speakers, which are fine if one is in a quiet room, but less than ideal outside with dozens of people milling about. then the phone phone we were using as the connection had a battery issue. I did hear your voice after you put the grandkids to bed.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
CAMO South Command closed back in the Compound around 18:00hrs. I gotta tell ya....it was great!! I think there were a few less folks than last year, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is...the folks that were there Friday and Saturday were some good Americans and some good troops!!:goodjob:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A "toast" to Dave and Deb for another great gathering. :beer: Thanx for the hospitality. And I wish you both a Happy Anniversary!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The Boss Lady and I had a great time and it was good to see old faces and meet some new ones.

Thanks again to Dave and Deb for a great time and fantastic food.

Now to get ready for the GA Rally........WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks