• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great picks ! Sorry I could not be there but Grandma is not doing well and I just could not leave! I WILL BE AT THE RALLY IF I HAVE TO HAVE MY COFFIN SHIPPED THERE!:beer:
You know, that can be arranged...........Plenty of places at Durhamtown to bury you.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M814 is owned by me. It also came from South Carolina.

I am glad the Boy Scouts had a good time. The Long Easy told me that she enjoyed the trip out of the yard, and all the attention that the boys gave her.IMGP0491.jpg

andy3

John?EMD567, Thanks for the correction. It was great to have you. I love your truck and the story. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

BBQROD

Thanks to Dave and Mrs Deb for inviting us into there home. I had an awesome time. I enjoyed seeing a few familiar faces from the rally last year. And I hope to see you all again this October. It will be here before you know it.

Rmtaunton

Thanks Again for the Invite, it was great to put as many names to faces as I could the ones I mist I hope to at the Ralley.

Oh and a great thanks again to PATRACY

Robert

sandcobra164

WOW! What a weekend! I wanted to give some feedback from the event organizers for the Scouting event on 4/26. Thank to to EVERYONE who came out and supported the event and thank you to Zout for holding the chow line. I will list everyone my tired brain can remember I know I am missing a M35A3 and I can’t remember Don’s (M814 that stretches for 2/3rds a mile) screen-name. If I left you off the list speak up I want to recognize you as well. Coffey1, bchauvette, TMNT, Microjeep, 73m819, Ferroequinologist,

The Boys LOVED it!
The parents/volunteers loved it.
The parade in was a HUGE hit.
73m819, The flag was a Huge hit!
Ferro, Your truck was described as cute by at least 20 people.
bchauvette, The M944 was EPIC!

Coffey1 & BChauvette thanks for coming all the way from SC to support the event.

The top Scouting Exec from Ga was there and loved the trucks and asked if we would come again next year. Thank you all again.
Mr. Andy,
I'm glad that you acknowledged Ron in your post. Somehow ya'll had some indifference leading up to the event and you posted earlier that he was uninvited. That played into some of why I was not there on Saturday because it's suppose to be a fun event with everyone getting along. Some of us in this hobby may be rough around the edges but we all pull for the same team. I know that I may not be perfect but as a group, we all think our trucks are perfect and we don't mind spending a few hundred dollars here or there to make it to such events. I made it to the Fish Fry but tension in the group will drive the non confrontational ones out on the sidelines. Hope to see everyone at the GA Rally.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK now I want y'all to be honest here.

How many of you that bet against Ron "flipping the burger" with his M819 wrecker have sent him his 20 bucks or paid him in person?? HUH?? HUH??
I know at least one honorable type feller has cause he asked me Ron's last name for the envelope.

I saw him do it and there is a pic posted way above to prove it.

P.S... BabyBear was also a witness cause he kept trying to steal the burgers and making Ron nervous!:naner:

TMNT

I had to back up and look for my post on the $20 bet. I couldn't remember which way I bet. It looks like I was betting against. Where do I send the money?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ALL winnings go to the MV law fund, think SWISS has a address in his sig. line.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if Ron's ever tried this? I knew better than to bet against Ron flipping that burger - I've seen what he can do with that crane!

Redneck Hedge Trimmer.jpg

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The T-shirt of the cook-out that PB sent to me got stuck in the Czech customs department. They think a gift with a zero-value is not possible! Endless talking to no avail, they need a letter that the shirt has any value. PB check your pm box please

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The T-shirt of the cook-out that PB sent to me got stuck in the Czech customs department. They think a gift with a zero-value is not possible! Endless talking to no avail, they need a letter that the shirt has any value. PB check your pm box please
I'm on it Brother ROBO...you should have your letter this afternoon. One of my ladies is working on it as we speak...er...type:beer:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm very proud that the Czech Republic Customs Department sees our gift to our Brother as valuable!!:beer:

You should have received the notarized letter in the format recommended to get the "Golden" t-shirt released to you Sir. If not, let me know ASAP and we will try something else.:papabear:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm very proud that the Czech Republic Customs Department sees our gift to our Brother as valuable!!:beer:

You should have received the notarized letter in the format recommended to get the "Golden" t-shirt released to you Sir. If not, let me know ASAP and we will try something else.:papabear:
You should have said it was worth a $1 so Robo could pay his $83 import fee and have his shirt!;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks