• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1990 bmy 923a2

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There are a few ctis problem/solve threads I dont know how to link but if you tell me what its doing or not doing I can tell you how to fix it

bigboy44

There are a few ctis problem/solve threads I dont know how to link but if you tell me what its doing or not doing I can tell you how to fix it
Suprman, I haven't even tried to plug it in since I don't know how it operates and I haven't got to the TM yet either. I am still in check out mode. I do remember reading not to plug it in when the switch is on if I remember correct. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It will automatically come on and when the system sees 120psi in the tanks it will do a pressure test then try to fill at hwy pressure. Plug it in and start it up and see what happens

bigboy44

I tried the CTIS, I started the truck and let the air build to 120 then turned it off and plugged up the CTIS then restarted the truck. Aii I could get was the 5 flashing lights, I tried to press different settings but they did not do any tire adjustments. I could hear a blow off of some kind and the buttons would highlight when pressed but did not appear to do anything, I even tried driving the truck around but nothing!

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It sounds like you have a fill side air leak. Go to the wheel valves there will be a standard schrader valve press each one and see if a little air escapes. If not the wheels probably have schrader valves installed in the stem. If air comes out then you have to look for an air leak. The system does pressure tests you will hear the air escaping usually from a wheel valve or one of the lines going to the hub. Someone can sit in the cab and press the hwy button it will do the pressure check and you can go from wheel to wheel looking for the leak.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks