• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2-Fer Friday

wikallen

I was just looking at all the sales from that event, and saw your trailer. Nice price. What's inside?

AaronW

I need to send out a big thanks to fuzzytoaster. He was able to salvage some parts off his scrap M35A2 before it was rolled toward the crusher. He shipped me the needed part real quick like. Kudos fuzzy! At least part of your truck lives on......

side notes:

-his truck must have needed the 0-60psi oil pres gauge. my truck has the gauge pegged to 60psi. Both my other trucks have the 0-120psi gauge.

-both my other trucks build 100+psi air. This one indicates +/-60 lbs. buzzer seems to go off at same pressure as my other trucks(+/- 50 psi) need to check gauge on known psi source.

-need to find a temp gauge!

Thanks again fuzzy. You are a good troop!

Attachments

Last edited:

AaronW

13 months later..........

The 109 gets a much needed makeover. Had it blasted down to bare steel. Minor amount of body work. Primed with DP-40. Hosed down with 24087. 4 gallons cut with a gallon of Xylene. We ended up with about a quart of material left in the pressure pot.

Markings are next on the list!

Attachments

rednckii

I see that you have the airlines hooked up in the pic of your trailer recovery have any issues with premature lockup. We actually had a bulliten set out for us not to hook up the brakes on water bowls because of lock up when used on the newer mtvr series. I think the issues was to much line pressure was wondering if it is for the newer trucks only. Seems to me old trucks an old trailers would be find together just want to be sure still trying to find a trailer for my deuce.

wsucougarx

Outstanding Aaron! Looks great. It's going to look really sharp with the contrasting white stencils and stars. Hmmm, do I see another paint project in my future;-)

wsucougarx

You know as cheap as the 105's are selling at Fort Lewis, I'd buy one that has old MERDC on it. It won't be such a task to break all that stubborn CARC off otherwise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks