• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 Rausch Creek mv rally sign up thread!!!

MAXM37

I went up today before the rain, was a great time! I have uploaded a bunch of pics to google, picaso and a funny video of "rolling over the M37" was great [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFodir414MY&feature=player_embedded[/media]
I will try to upload some pics too
Have fun if you are going tomorrow, rain will suck, can't wait til next year!

Attachments

StoneMill

Wish I could have made it. Been at work since 7PM last night (still here) and have to go back in tonight at 7. Guess there is always next year. Should have bought my Deuce at the beginning of summer instead of the end.;-)

powersmoke18

ha well me and my 5ton made it back to school!!! had a great time!!! caint wait to see my hill climb burnout!!!! thanks for making it possible guys!! hope to see you all again soon!!!!! right about now matt and his convoy are on the road and i'm on the couch!!!!!!!!!

powerhouseduece

Maryland crew got home about a hour ago, easy ride home. Its going to take a little bit to upload some pics and vids but just give me some time. It was a blast!

MACSOG

We all made it home! Crew from L.I. , N.Y.

Hi All !
Myself & David got back home around 7:30pm with no problems. Rob & Dave got home around 10:30pm also with no problems. Dave is coming over my house soon to exchange digital photos & videos taken this weekend. Look for posting of photos & Video later tonight. Had a blast this weekend!! Enjoyed meeting all of you that attended can't wait till next year:beer::driver:

needhotrod

made it home ok think i killed the spedo cable on the way and the e brake cable. And when i turned out of the wheeling park onto the road my horn came on and stayed on untill i could pop the hood and unhook it so something broke and when my buddy got the videos on the computer it turns out the girlfriend is not too good of a camera woman but we got some nice videos of the trees and sky, ground and mats and my dashbord when we get some good stuff edited out well get some videos up

kassim503

Made it home quite alright saturday night, personally I regret not staying the night, but there's always next year!:p Minor casualties, lost the rear diff pan seal, and the front drivers side axle seal. Both of them where leaking the milkshake, both are drained, and in the process of repacking bearings and seals. I think ill have a Corp 14 FF in the rear and have it riding on some 35's + a snorkel for next time, get the little blazer a little more capable for next time. Photos and Videos are up from my camera, any word from Jim and the guys from PA with the deuce that had the clogged primary?

ironwolf85

Made it home in good time. Truck gave me no more problems and I put a new filter in her n she is ready for the spring rally haha! I also invested in a cargo cover, no more walmart special 50 ft blue tarp to sleep under! Had a great time. It was great meeting all of you thanks for putting together such an awesome event!

ironwolf85

I know some of the guys were talkin about it and if there is enough ppl that wana go they will prolly have 1. I know I will b there along with a few fo my other friends that couldn't make it this time.

gunboy1656

Depending on when it is I am game for it, still have to meet you in person ironwolf85. Besides I wanna see more of your 818.

I could probably convince my friend and his deuce to convoy out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks