• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

m37_power

I had plans to come down even though my M37 isnt done yet. They decided to schedule my wifes ACL surgery for this friday which screws everything up. Im sorry I cant make it down.

Scrounger

Heading out in a couple of minutes. I’ll have the usual multicolored one with an XM971 trailer this year. I have some camo support poles, extreme cold sleeping bags (new), and some immersion heaters if anyone is looking.

Mudstone

anyone have antenna and mounts for a M1009? I been looking forever. I'll need a radio and whatnot as well... but will settle for antena and mounts in the mean time.

84cucv1ton

so who is going to Aberdeen this weekend??

well since cucvs are chevy. thought i would ask here. i need a 32 spline fixed yoke 205. dont need shifters. also, looking for 37 or bigger tires. hope this is ok to do. if anyone likes give me a call with what you have 732 966 6841 thanks mike

bugs

aberdeen sold out?

anyone know if aberdeen is sold out of vendor spaces? last minute plan change, heading down for the weekend was just wondering.. thanks

HAWKMAN

I'm supposed to be there already!! darn brakes HAD to go in my van yesterday:evil: hopefully all goes well and I'm out of here in an hour.....fingers crossed!!!!

roady

How is parking at the show? If I show up with a pickup truck and a trailer for any large purchases that I may make. What time do the gates open on Saturday also? I tried checking the link in the first post but it isnt working. Error message says "bandwidth exceeded" .

Tanner

What about the bagpipes, Ian? Is your buddy coming?
Bagpipes? Is that the thing that looks like 5 flutes got together & grew a piss bladder? The device that takes 2 hours to tune so that you can play on key for 5 or 6 minutes?

rofl

Enjoy yourselves, Gentlemen!

'Tanner'

Mudstone

if anyone needs a set of m1009 rims and tires with 90% tread on them... please find me in the yellow area i'm the 1009 on 37s. Or give me a call 203 615 1687. there is an orange sign on the rims and they are chained to the big 5 ton. I'd like to get rid of them before the haul back home.