• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2010)Findlay Ohio Military Vehicle Show

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to wear my SS shirt. Other than that, it's just people you know, or recognize someway from here.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty darn sure you will be able to pick Stretch out of a crowd. He sure won't be the short one. Last year when I went for the first time I found him by the trucks and then proceeded to meet Gimp and the rest of the guys as they walked up.

Worked for me. I think they just took pity on me since I looked like a lost puppy drooling all over the OD equipment.....

steve

kipman

Do not hold out on the secret SS member only, double secret probation handshake, requires new members to donate to old members.

lebel1886

HEMTT Cover

I have a very nice HEMMT cover, I don't plan to bring it, but if anyone thinks they might be interested I will.

lebel1886

HEMTT Cover

Topgun, you want the wedge shaped part? I have that. Lebel1886, You open for trades on that hemtt top?
Hi, sorry I did not get back to you sooner, I was out of town. Sorry but I can't do trades, I am not working and have to get cash for my deals.

Dave

Last edited:

13 MIKE

Looks like i'll be there Saturday with HEMTT wheel adapter plates. Here's your chance to save on shipping.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I'll be there beginning Thursday afternoon. I have a vendor spot in the shed - but if it is pouring down rain, I'll be vending in one of the buildings.

I'll be the guy with the many many books for sale!

Best wishes,
David

gunboy1656

Well all the stars are aligning, I am going but it will only be on Saturday. The downfall, I will not be bringing my truck.

Now I just have to figure out how to identify you guys. I might be bringing out some parts to sell or trade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks