• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Decided to get rid of my backup spray gun. Have a 1qt devill-biss with extra pressure pot-1 gallon. Best offer or trade for a couple 9 x 20 NDCC's.

zout

I will have a few extra small items to bring in case anyone is looking for something:
2 - start push button switch's
2 - rear tail lights off the M105 (I changed these to LED also)
the other set is already spoken for - cannot remember who but I am sure they know.

I also fouind a couple more spools of battery cable - 25' of 2 ga red &black - stuff is made by Phillips and is good cable.

The Miller Renegade Mig welder will be there in case anyone needs to make repairs - I will have it filled with gas so no worry to refill it unless ya use the entire tank.
Anyone getting the remainder of my stuff spoken for it will be in the back of the 105 - If I am not around leave the payment in the cooler

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks, I have a couple of companion seat lower cushions. These are complete and look pretty decent. I have them loaded but need the space. Anyone want them at $10 ea? If not they get unloaded tomorrow so I can toss in some other stuff. Also have 2 new stretchers/litters, whatever you call them. These are the ones that fold in half. Anyone want them? If not they will get unloaded as well.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, you northern guys.....got a nice set of tire chains. 2 singles for the front and 4 duals for the rear......CHEAP!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno, never tried them. Have had the opportunity though. Got my rig stuck in some on a farm. Had to unload the John Deere I was hauling to pull me out. Way too hot and p***ed to take pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also have a couple 5-ton fenders in good shape - $75. Specify left or right. Tool boxes; spare tire racks, etc. also available. Heavy wrecker hook-up chains - $50

Last edited:

Mark3395

Stuff needed...

I need a nice bumper for my wrecker... a set of fiberglass troop seats for a deuce... and oddly enough a drivers side front splashguard/mudflap or whatever you call it for an M915 tractor. Tan would be best.

I have a few air assist steering kits I could bring along. $1100 each.

Mark

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just thought I would update our list of what we are going to have for sell this year.
This list below was the original list I put up.

1 Captain Tent 11x11
2 or more MGPTS 18x18 OD Green Tents with aluminum pole set not wood.
2 or more Expandable 16x16 Frame type tents
1 or more Temper 18x20 Frame Type tents
2 or more 4 man squad tents all according to how many frames we can get together.
1 GP Large that has been donated to use at this years rally if they need it for a headquarters for everyone to gather at. After words it is for sale.
2 or more Base X I believe these are 18 x 25 we do not have the Base x frame but we are looking at possibly using expandable tent frames for it we are working on that. Also one of these have been donated to use at the rally for a shower area will be for sale after words.
2 or more tarps of varies sizes.
Pioneer Kits? If we have any left!
Jeep parts
possibly if its finished in time a newly restored Jeep
Ammo cans
Ax's
Shovels
BDU's
Boxes
More odd and end stuff also.

The New Updated list below:

"Sold" Captain Tent 11x11
1 MGPTS 18x18 OD Green Tents with aluminum pole or wood set with aluminum Y pole.
2 or more Expandable 16x16 Frame type tents
3 or more 4 man squad tents all according to how many frames we can get together.
2 17 x 24 tarps black on one side green on the other side.
2 or 3 Pioneer kits

10 or more pair of Sand Goggles great for off roading this coming week at Durham town if you don't already have a pair.
Jeep parts

"Sold Out" Ammo cans Hope to get some more at the rally.
Ax's
Shovels
BDU's
Boxes

Camel Baks
Boonie Head nets

Pistol Belts
Mosquito nets 13 x 13
More odd and end stuff also.

And for those that need decals for their MV's or anything else I will be bringing my plotter to cut star decal sets for jeeps and or anything else you might need vinyl decals for.

Everything we have come directly off the bases no aftermarket surplus.
Thanks
Bobby

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty well loaded for the rally. A more complete list of things I'm bringing is as follows.

2- MEP-002a AC output boxes (tested and working, MWO applied by me)--1 is missing the covers
1- MEP-003a AC output box (tested and working, MWO applied by me)
Complete passenger bench seat for a deuce (very nice shape)
Deuce drivers seat, minus the spring base (spoken for already)
Manually operated barrel pump (used one time)
4a032 engine rebuilt still in the crate (spoken for)
Whole bunch of 4a032 air filters...great investment for one of the vendors $75 for 168 new filters....I want them gone.
MEP-002a-003a spin on oil filter adapter kits
MEP-002a-003a AC voltage regulator (repaired, tested and working flawlessly)
2 sets of NATO slave cables, one 20' almost new set, and one 28' set I made from used ends
2 jerry can brackets
3 metal jerry cans (spoken for)
New deuce secondary fuel filter assembly
3 canvas TM pouches (1 with the TM for an ENG-3 Lubricating trailer)
Probably some odds and ends I forget to mention also.

Truck is about 99% loaded, only my personal items and cooler yet to go!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks