• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Kansas Steel Soldiers rally

Iyaayas184

The date has been set now the fun begins, the inagural Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally will be held Saturday May 15 2010 in Augusta, Kansas. This will be held in conjunction with our annual open house at the Kansas Museum of Military History. Camping will be permitted on site and will be posting information later on local hotel deals. There will be 24 hour Security starting the morning of May 14th and will end at approximately 1800 on 15 May. There will be a parade through downtown Augusta on the morning of the 15th. Other possible activities include a barbeque cook off and a gun/militaria show, vendors are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Thank You,
Robert Wilson
Steel Soldiers Memeber and Director of Operations, Kansas Museum of Military History

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll try and get there, 3 hours by car 4 by duce, I have been by many times on my way down to Winfield for the Walnut Valley blue grass fest, but you guys have been closed.:evil: It all hinges on my schedule from work.

robr

I'll try and get there, 3 hours by car 4 by duce, I have been by many times on my way down to Winfield for the Walnut Valley blue grass fest, but you guys have been closed.:evil: It all hinges on my schedule from work.
skip work its overrated anyway lol :-D

Iyaayas184

We have rather limited hours 1300-1700 7 days a week from 1 April until 31 October. We have no paid staff and have to rely wholly on volunteer efforts.
Sure hope you can attend, looking forward to you being there.

Bob

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Bob I have put a link on the KC MVPA (**** on Wheels) chapter link up here. I will also have them put it on our "todo" calender at the monthly meeting this Wed and hope to make a convoy trip out of it. There is also a chapter in Topeka www.rollingthundermvpa.org (Rolling Thunder) the National MVPA convention will be there this year July 8-10 and one in Wichita www.mkmvpa.org (mid Kansas). I put their links here if you want to contact them. Hope to be there in May. Dave

davesgmc

ELMO and me shuld be there. shoulds like fun. any off roading going to be available? how is this goping to be set up? at actual camp ground or? tents allowed? like a gp small? vendors? like THE MOST AWESOME dog tags making set up EVER would be allowed? and costs for vendors?

rainbow

Nice to; see something happening in Kansas. I'm a farmer busy time of year but will try to make it .Have around twenty five trucks. G.E. RORK Horton Kansas

rainbow

Rainbow

Nice to see something happening in Kansas. I'm a farmer ,busy time of year but will try to make it. Have around twenty five trucks collected since 1970. G.E. Rork Horton Kansas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks