• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 2!

wsucougarx

I have no plans to stop at Brad's at this time.

I'm planning on taking I-5N to exit 88, cutting off there toward Tenino/Yelm/McKenna.

I expect I'll find Josh in my driveway early. I was planning on rolling at about 0900. Ed, If this sounds good to you, we can meet up at exit 72 right around 0900.

I'll be bringing ammo boxes/sleeping pads/netting spreaders/field desks and whatever else I can dig up.:)
Hey Aaron, I'll probably be headed on the same stretch of road. Seems they're doing some I-5 N road work in the Hawks Prairie area. My plans are to hit the road that passes through Oakville/Rochester area on up through Tenino. Not sure if I'm stopping off at Brad's or not. If I do stop I'll leave earlier than you guys. If not I'll probably meet you along the way as I'm putting along slowly:). I'll see how I feel Saturday morning....I'll just be coming off of 9 days straight w/OT. Not sure how ambitious I'll be at O dark 30 hours Saturday.

Dont see why not. But to give ya a heads up, I do have a whistler and I drive with the windows down. I work in downtown portland, so I'm thinking Janzen beach at the Washington - Oregon split on I-5 would be a good meeting spot.
Ya know, it will be an expireance. We are O.K. with it, if you're O.K. with dealing with us and having a few stragglers tag along. The Jantzen Beach meeting place would be fine for us as well. Let me know a time and a contact number and we will meet up. Anything you want me to grab for the drive?

Thanks again.

Mike and Jackie

wsucougarx

Hey Medic5050, not sure if an issue for you and your wife but the passenger side only has one seatbelt. Unless Josh has done a mod to incorporate another set. Just something to think about. I know I wouldn't let my wife in any vehicle without a seatbelt.
Looks like I'll need to make sure my wipers work for Saturday.

REO 54

Newbie here.First reply.Look forward to come off the "Rock" and join up with good folks who enjoy these awsome rigs.Recent purchase of a 81' Am Gen whistler W/W. Former wildland fire truck from Lincoln Co Wa.Runs like champ!

Josh

Ya know, it will be an expireance. We are O.K. with it, if you're O.K. with dealing with us and having a few stragglers tag along. The Jantzen Beach meeting place would be fine for us as well. Let me know a time and a contact number and we will meet up. Anything you want me to grab for the drive?

Thanks again.

Mike and Jackie

I wont know what time I get off friday night until they tell me to go home. One of the downsides of working in a bar. I'm normally out the door and rolling before 3:30. If its a really busy night, then it might not be until 4. But Send me a PM with your # and well work something out.

wsucougarx

Scratch my '68. I'll be bringing my '88. Just got the VIC-1 installed and my RT-246 radio installed. Would be a good time to see if the VIC-1 is worth having.

REO 54

Srodoker,I am looking foward for the July gathering.I am trying to convince my wife of a great time and meeting new friends.We are a military family of Navy/Army.We have no kids but we are the"cool' Aunt & Uncle of the family.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks