• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

srodocker

Car show went great. no awards this time hehe. doesnt matter, i didnt go out there to get one. i got the word out about MV's. i did get asked if i was IT down the road....TONS of vets came by. a korea vet and a vietnam vet were swapping stories about there days in the deuce...was freaking awesome.

ABN173

Sorry Scott, I had to miss this one. I was in the field training until Friday, and I had an appointment on Saturday to refi my home (the one in Columbus, GA) for a lower interest rate.
Sounds like it was a blast though.

-Dale

Stalwart

nopics

I wanted to come too but my truck is too new and it looked like space might have been too tight. At least we got the spare parts ready for above the garage storage.

kurtkds

I wanted to come too but my truck is too new and it looked like space might have been too tight.

I took the 5 Ton out there about noon, I just parked out in the parking lot, good thing cause the grass seemed a little soft, wouldn't want to leave a trail behind.

I got plenty of lookers just sitting in the parking lot.

REO 54

Hey Sro.Sorry I haven't replied to this thread in a bit.I been wandering.So how about after the Holiday maddness.Got six chains so far and enough old septic tank lids to cover the back deck for weight.I might start off locally [Mt Baker] to work out the snow bugs.Baker already has 2' of snow!WooHoo!

srodocker

yea jan or feb for a winter rally? yea im trying to figure out something for weight myself...i was thinking of getting sandbags filled at the local soil gravel yard or something...

yea jan or feb for a winter rally? yea im trying to figure out something for weight myself...i was thinking of getting sandbags filled at the local soil gravel yard or something...
Count me out!! I'm a "Summer" guy! Hope you guys enjoy it though!! Videos of Arlington Air Show, military vehicle parade there and Campout at PNW 2010, Convoy and parade at Napavine are on their way to AaronW,srodocker,wsucougarx and Stan Leschart were mailed yesterday and should be there shortly!! Sorry for the delay!! Computer issues were overwhelming!! Hope you enjoy them!!

REO 54

Road Trip!Looks like I'm going to drive the Fire deuce over to Stevens Co.,north of Spokane on the 18th of Nov.Got to move some building materials over to the family ranch, then load up the deuce up with some Tamarack fire wood for the way home back to the Islands.Never come back to the Islands empty!This will be "test" drive for upcoming winter action.

Stan Leschert

Count me out!! I'm a "Summer" guy! Hope you guys enjoy it though!! Videos of Arlington Air Show, military vehicle parade there and Campout at PNW 2010, Convoy and parade at Napavine are on their way to AaronW,srodocker,wsucougarx and Stan Leschart were mailed yesterday and should be there shortly!! Sorry for the delay!! Computer issues were overwhelming!! Hope you enjoy them!!
Got it! Showed at our Legion, and the guys loved them. Thanks again!

srodocker

got 2 newer style duffels then i got a pretty sweet acu bag where you can put a water pack in it. and a dcu backpack like a patrol pack. then a weird type pack where its bdu and looks to be a radio pack its like a perfect square...