• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Stalwart

Hmmmm...My bro-in law lives up on Sahalle Hill which I visit often.I am a former building contractor with 25 yrs expirence before I became a poop master.Maybe we could do the Amish thing and tag team on somthing to completion and make your beatifull bride happy and then we can go shopping??:grd:
Amish . . . VERY funny. rofl It isn't a simple garage or I'd probably hire you to help. The garage shell is done, I need to move the Stalwarts and their parts so I have room to pour the finished floor. I already 6" thick working floor with the radiant tubing and -5 bar on 18" centers. Then comes all the wiring, air, plumbing and MASSIVE quantities of sheetrock. The garage is 40' x 90' with 14'6" ceilings and a bump out area 45' x 8' for some machine tools.

Attachments

Last edited:

jtron79

Nods, I can understand character, but this went right against the rules I'd just read. First thread I look at on the site. Imagine how that looks. I think I'll stick to the classifieds from now on...
I always find it interesting where the shallow of character choose to insert their unwanted opinion. I come by this forum from a friend who knows most of the PNW guys and has vouched for all their character, several times i've ran accrost new posters that claim something rediculious or completely out of context for the thread they shouldn't be posting on anyway. I say s**t rolls downhill and you don't notice it after very long. I hold everyone here in high regard and find this one of the most educational forums i've ever been proud to be part of.

Just had to say it.

Stalwart

Well heck,If nothing else I could at least come by and drool at yer stuff and consult or somthing while on my way to get pounded by my niece and nephewes.....really!
REO, with notice, we welcome SS friends here. Kinda messy in the garage but we have some fun toys in there. I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

AN/ARC186

Stuart,

I'm always available if you need some help with the wiring (it's good to be an electrician)
Still have all those metal halide fixtures too if you want them.

Stalwart

Hmm, sounds like another mini-rally location to me;-)
I don't have room for a rally, my stuff takes up a lot of room and there is no street parking here. I'm space limited to about 2-3 Deuces until I tear my old garage down and get rid of some Stalwarts, then a rally might be possible.

Stalwart

Stuart,

I'm always available if you need some help with the wiring (it's good to be an electrician)
Still have all those metal halide fixtures too if you want them.
Thanks Dan! I'm not ready yet, the wiring isn't going to be difficult, just pulling wire through conduit. My garage is made out of structural insulated panels and rather than using the chases they have built into them, I'm just going to run my air and electrical over the sheetrock.

Re: metal halide, I really would prefer to use something of lower profile. I spent the time and money to allow for a overhead crane but I only have 14.5' ceilings so every inch is precious. I'm biding my time, there are some pretty exciting lighting products on the horizon, for instance: flat panel LEDs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks