• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Got it! Showed at our Legion, and the guys loved them. Thanks again!
Your welcome! Glad they enjoyed them. The actual video of the convoy leaving AaronW's house and going east and back are going to be fun to see and listening to the turbo and engine of ODNorth's deuce . They will be coming your way next week. There are other surprises on the video.

gresh125

next meet?

just wondering if you guys have planned another rally for the pnw looking forward to meeting some other folks that appreciate the MV's

AaronW

Welcome to the site gresh! Just go ahead and block out your schedule for the third week in July for sure! Also an awesome show in Arlington a few weeks before that. Do a search for Chehalis or Napavine to read up on the events of the past few years.

gresh125

thanks

Thanks for the welcoming its to bad on the dates for the next meet I am shifting duty stations in march heading to the east coast should be and interesting drive in my m truck.

wsucougarx

Welcome aboard Gresh. We may be able to work out an earlier date for a mini-rally of some sort. Just need to coordinate a time and place. Any ideas gentlemen?

REO 54

Welcome to SteelSoldiers gresh.Get out and drive!
So far so good on my eastern Wa tour.Snow was commin' down real good on the pass on wednesday.Bailed out a driver in the ditch as WSP looked on.The deuce ran like a champ.New civi wipers worked great.It took me only a half tank of fuel to get to Ellensburg from Anacortes!I ran @ 2300 rpm @ about 50 mph w/throttle cruise control.I have been using 2cycle motor to off set the low sulfur fuel,seem to be working fine.Taking pics.I'll upload pic's when I get back.Ten tires turnning!:driver:

REO 54

Mom's computer is waaaay slow. Still on dail=up out here in rual America.Temp's are dropping Today.Looks like we will be in the teen's by Sunday.Picking up a couple A cords of wood for the way back....never come home empty on the Islands we say...I'll take pic';s on the way..got some pic's of local HMMWV on the way...REO

Have a good trip back REO 54 !!!! If you were with Alltel which is going to be AT&T in January at least in our state (Montana) you can eliminate dialup. We have a modem the size of a cellphone and its worked good everywhere we've been with our laptop including Lake Cushman in the Olympics 6 miles above Hoodsport. We are presently in Laughlin,Nevada and Bullhead City, Arizona and its working great!! Hope you guys are warm there. We are glad not to be at home in Montna because it's 1 above ( +1 ) and the wind is blowing and it's snowing. Present temperature here is 66. Take care and enjoy your "Winter run" ! elk aka Walt

gresh125

truck

sounds like a fun trip over the pass in the duce. I will get the m715 on the road this week. I have been working on it for months now frame off restore.
put a cummins in it going to run veg in it to save money.
have got to get the heater in with this weather moving in. I dont think Ill tackle the passes not until I get the front drive shaft made. itll be my daily driver!

REO 54

WoooHoo!Made it back in one piece.There was some tense moments on the pass on Sunday.Then Monday,headin' north back to the Islands was REAL fun driving amongst the idiots in their Prius'es with slicks!The ferry ride was epic to boot with 50 mph winds.I'll post pic's when I get back from handling some septic emergencies.Nobody ever stops 'crappin!

wsucougarx

Wow, glad you made it Dave. Been wondering how you made it when I saw those nasty Pass cam shots:-0. We got about 4-6 inches of snow last night and it continues to dust a bit. I sure picked the right week to take vacation:shock:

srodocker

i almost got my car stuck. so almost had to go grab the deuce but my car made it. saw a bus sideways and was going to go back and get it but im sure it was moved by the time the deuce was warmed up and the wipers put back in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks