• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 3

Anybody for an ICE run? 17F here and plenty of snow and ice. Local cops have my # to help out with rigs in the ditches.
Better go to the thread 'How Cold Is It Where You Live"? Well guys it's 61 degrees here at the moment. My son tried to go to our cabin in Montana this morning and the road was drifted in and had to turn back. My "Deuce " is marooned in our place. "Cheechako" needs a rest anyways and doesn't like icy roads. With wind chill factored in its -23 below. Interstate 15 going out of Montana heading south has been closed. Salt Lake City is being hammered also by a blizzard at the present time. Stay warm you guys! Be careful!!

REO 54

Ok I'm back.Good to here from you Elk H.So I'll try and load some pic's here of the FireDeuce snow adventure...nope not yet! I got to shrink the size of the pics first.
Sheesh,this stuff challenges my patience at times.My wife will help me when she get's home tonight,then I can post'em..no really!

Ok I'm back.Good to here from you Elk H.So I'll try and load some pic's here of the FireDeuce snow adventure...nope not yet! I got to shrink the size of the pics first.
Sheesh,this stuff challenges my patience at times.My wife will help me when she get's home tonight,then I can post'em..no really!
Sounds good REO 54! I know what you mean. My wife has to help me with this computer stuff also. Guess I'm dumb.

REO 54

Deuce snow adventure

Ok,one more time!I think I got it right.I thank ANB173? for paint shop tip to re-size pic's.These pic's were taken up at the pass going west bound,I5 going N by Marysville ,The Ferry ride[ w/60mph+ winds at 26 degrees now thats a boat ride!]Home with tree across driveway. The 54 REO goes to work.Fired up on first attempt to start in the cold!

Attachments

ABN173

Ok,one more time!I think I got it right.I thank ANB173? for paint shop tip to re-size pic's.
I made a suggestion/tip about using MS Power Point to resize, is that what you are referring to? Anyways glad it worked out and Great pictures too!

=Dale

srodocker

haha nice reo!!! mine is having a hard time starting in the cold...bleh. but after its started shes good to go. got my heater in and its working charms

Nice pictures REO 54! Kinda reminds me of Montana. The last storm you sent us a day a day two ago missed our place at Helena, MT and went around it. Present temp is 61 here at Laughlin, NV and Bullhead City, AZ on the mighty Colorado River. Later guy ,getting ready to barbeque steaks tonite outside. Have a good one.

wsucougarx

Hey Dave, great pics. Wow, that looks like some nasty stuff on the pass. Glad you and your truck made it home safely. Whoa, close call on your '54:-0

anyone want to meet up and do a toys for tots? nothing planned yet but i keep hearing on the news there in need badly this year...
Scott if I were there where you are I wouldn't hesitate helping in doing the "Toys For Tots" in a heartbeat. It's an opportunity you wouldn't regret! Get R Done and get the Deuce filled up. with toys, etc. I'll follow up with a thread on the subject. elk

REO 54

Thanks all.To be clear Cougar,the REO was driven into place for removal work.It was'nt harms way.Also, in post #215 I ment ruler of the LEFT lane.So used to to being in the right lane.
T for T? Got a time and place in mind Sro?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks