• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Josh

Didnt have time to take pictures. Working at a bar + st patricks day was crazy. Day like St. Paddy days make me wish I owned a large bar. We did over 17,000 in cover, and 65,000 in total sales(cover/food/booze). And I slept allday today, infact I didnt wake up until after the sunset, so I'll nab a picture or 2 tomorrow.

Hammer

Glad to hear the turbo is still working good for you Josh. You ever finish putting a gasket on the exhaust side?

I might bring the 818 this time. I won't be after parts this time, so I won't mind driving the bigger truck (or I could just bring the flat bed trailer and take LOTS of parts!!!)
Heck, I even have the bobbed deuce up here now, maybe I could bring that as well.... who knows.

Hammer

Not entirely sure just yet. I have to plan ahead for getting Saturdays off, and I don't know the store's outlook right now.
I will post up when I know more about it though!