• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

srodocker

so today i caught up on my sleep as i only got 2hrs the night before the rally and about 4 hrs the day after so i can work on the deuce :). 530am-230pm mmmm sleep is good.

i will defiantly look over all fluids and check for any leaks :)

jesusgatos

Glad I was able to make it, even if only for a little while. Great to meet everyone. I put in two solid parts of scavenging at Brad's and then followed Joe up to his place after we left the rally, where I picked up my new engine. Finally made it home at 4:30am last night/this morning. That was a pretty long haul (2000 miles), but man, I came home with a whole lot of good stuff!

damienvon3

I was looking forward to stopping in an meeting everyone this last weekend; unfortunatly, I had prior engagements with some local volunteer work that I do. I am glad that everyone had a great time and I wish I would have been able to attend. I look forward to the next one!

Scott

srodocker

Just called my insurance agent and she said i have a 14 day grace period for new vehicles and it will cost me 43$ a month for the truck and i have no restrictions :) so friday looks like a go!!! weeee unless of course something happens on the truck

wsucougarx

Outstanding Scott, don't forget your trip permit also:) I think they're around $30 for the 3 day trip permit. You can get the permit at any licensing agency.

srodocker

Sweet! well heres the plan wake up early and i'll meet at your place? i'll grab my newly acquired 5 gal can and fill her up. then we can head down and check the new gf out. after checking her for leaks and the lights we can head out to nearest gas station. then on the way up the back way towards your place cause no way im driving a deuce for the first time on meridian hehe. since you have the day off maybe if all goes well swap out my filters? i have to be at work by 5 which is way up in kent bleh :(

i do have to meet up with cecil on ft lewis and give him the rest of the money so i can get the paperwork to put it in my name. if its not to expensive i was going to do my trailer as well and get plates.

5_TON_TOMATOE

Sorry i missed out

Hey guys- Sorry I missed what sounds like a great time. My son and daughter both had a race that weekend, and it came up fast. Been having some back issues, so not so mobile right now. When the next "Not so mini rally" is in the planning stage, hopefully, we can work with race dates so I don't miss out again. :sad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks