• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Spring Uwharrie Rally

How many are coming?

• Just Me

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Me + one other

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Me + two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + three

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Me + four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + I'm dragging five!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

CGarbee

The menu looks good from my perspective. Burgers might be a tad less expensive then cold cuts for lunch (and about as fast when you put them on the MKT's grill) given the prices at my local food service supplier...
Assuming that I can still make it (and it looks good on my end at this point still), I can do Friday lunch through Sunday lunch as I am only two easy hours up the road (in the XM813 pulling the MKT).

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a big deli meat slicer, so we could get cold cut slabs and slice them ourselves, that's what I was thinking. But we can do burgers, I love burgers!!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Man, where are all the other NC, SC, and VA people at??????
I'd come but that's the weekend of the big MTA show up in NJ. I suspect that will draw a bunch of the VA and northern NC folks.

Aberdeen and NJ Show, two dates that can't be do anything else. Also I think Wreckermans Spring Fling is that same weekend.

Sorry

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah the 7 Ps. Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Preformance. It was going to be the weekend after, but the sites were taken.

We will do better next year.

Neil, want to reserve the sites now? :roll:

Newcomer

Well, as the name suggests, I am new but I do plan on driving the M1008 down there and I should have two deuces following me! Hope to meet some people who actually understand why my daily driver has no real heat, no radio, no carpet, no insulation, vinyl seats, and only does 45 mph and thats the way I like it.

stampy

Man people are gonna get confused with 2 gus's at the rally lol. Ferro let me know if ya need anything else I hope my buddy Chris will come and maybe the wife too!

CJ9/Granny

My wife and I attended the VA rally last September, and had a great time! Thanks CGarbee! I still have no military equipment, and may never have, but I sure like to look at yours. If we would be welcome at your event we can certainly pitch in as trail guides/leaders, and can furnish some trail maps if needed. You can also download, and print, our map directly from our website if you so desire: http://home.windstream.net/ezduzit/uwharrie.gif

We live less than an hour from Uwharrie, and would be happy to help out in any way we can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks