• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Spring Uwharrie Rally

How many are coming?

• Just Me

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Me + one other

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Me + two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + three

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Me + four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me + I'm dragging five!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

wb1895

Guys, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to attend. I had a family emergency arise and we will not be coming. Please drink a frosty malt beverage for me and keep us in your prayers.

CGarbee

The MKT is hitched to the XM813...
Most of my personal gear is ready to toss into the truck...
As long as Neil has a smooth trip down in the morning, I'm set (he made the run to the commisary for the grub...).

A frosty one will be raised in honor of those not in attendance. Best wishes to you and the familly WB1895...

AMGeneral

Well,I probably won't be there till around 6 PM on Sat,probably driving the dually with a few promised deliveries,just hang out for a while then I gotta beat it back to the house.

boomer431

I had a good time ,great people and great food. Thanks to all those that helped put this together. I will post some pix later.

srodocker

awesome! wish we had this type of weather at our spring rally!!! and i took 1 picture at ours...im eyeballing a mkt at a local reservation thats been sitting forever hrm

stampy

A great time was had by all and Cabell's cooking was EXCEPTIONAL! (he did have great sou chiefs though). As always a wonderful rally and a good time to make new friends and hang out with people you know too. Hopefully by next year I will remember the way there LOL. Thanks to everyone who made it happen especially adam (ferro) and Neil (neilhendrix) and Cabell (for bringing his MKT and skills) :jumpin:

wb1895

I wish I could have been there, but family comes first. Maybe next year or another rally that is close by. Looks like fun was had by all.

bullgear

Killer time!!!
I may be ruined though after having all those catered meals on a camping trip. I guess I'll just have to invite Cabell and Company to all future trips.

Where can I get that video of Muttley thrashing the hill at ****ey Bell?

Sevo

Hey Guys,

It looks like it was a blast. I hate I missed it! Thank you for the pictures. Its good to see everyone having a great time.

Hey Adam, watch out for metal object sunk in the ground. They can leave a mark :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks