• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
The frame is at the welder getting the cancer replaced with good medal. Im not as talented with a welder as you! :mrgreen:

Jimma

Its getting a "medal" wow! Just playing around tigger. I am looking forward to the rally. Just got a M-37 this week and look forward to brining it with us as well as the deuce's.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Its getting a "medal" wow! Just playing around tigger. I am looking forward to the rally. Just got a M-37 this week and look forward to brining it with us as well as the deuce's.
It should for what i have done with it in the past!:driver:

ApopkaFL

Banned
Ill be there in my 4 door A3. ( My first time) Its not done yet but the project is almost finished. Also I am pushing the ideal around of getting A2 to play around with....

Rodman

Attachments

michigandon

Hey guys! I'm buying a parts truck from wreckerman, and he just talked me into coming down to this to collect it. I reserved the Mrs and I a cabin earlier last night.

Unfortunately I do not have an operational miltruck or 4x4 at the moment, :( so I'm hoping to score some seat time in some of you fellas' rigs. [thumbzup]

It looks like a good time and a good place to make some new friends as well as admire some kickass hardware. :cool:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is the year we take over the planet. All your rallies are belong to us!

Well, I'm not fooling around. I just reserved my cabin for this years rally. As usual I will be staying in Mallards Nest I. This will be the 4th year in a row that we have had the same cabin. It looked 3 years older this past year when we were there but I think it's one of the best locations in the place.
I just reserved Mallards Nest II. Very glad it's still there. I hope Brian doesn't keep you guys awake this year.

powerhouseduece

Im still trying to get a convoy going with some Md members. I still have a good amount of work to do on the M818 but If all goes to plan I'll still come down. I already put in my Vac days 3 months ago so even if I end up taking my camaro down, Ill be there. Also need to talk R_Racing into letting me barrow his M270. I could fit my bobbed 818 and a bobbed deuce and might still be some what legal! Cant wait [thumbzup]

zout

I hope after all this HOT summer the horse paddies in the lower field are cooked dry and fly free - of course I will try to park down in that area again and ya all know what they say about chit - [thumbzup]

Its about time to start socking it to this thread =

SO - I am hoping with fingers crossed to bring the M43 down so YOU KNOW WHO does not have to stumble back to his campground to fall down - I will try to leave the doors open on it up by the bon fire so at least 4 can pass out half way comfortably rofl

But then again that homeless guy we found sleeping his hamock when we pulled in that snatched onto Drew like a - speaking of a fly !
He might try sneaking in there to catch a nap.

I already know what I am bringing

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout, no question, the M43 has to be ready to roll. Little Truck (Mate of Squirt-Truck) can not be left to carry the 3/4 ton banner alone. She gets scared being alone around all them big trucks. She does not appreciate "Long Live Big Iron" like some of us.........

Tigger... you have a Jeep that has to make an inroads, since Clinto let the little A1 playmate get away.....

Fifty is still floating around out there with an M38 that is WAY over due, even if it is Blue

Zout, now see what you have started? We are all now wanting to rush through summer and get to SSGR-11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks