• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is some one bringing a set of training wheels for gimpy, so he doesn't do a repeat? Or we could lash a set of CUCV's to each side of Gimpy's Deuce...........

ccequipment

did not have time to read through all the posts to see if anyone was offering but I have a huge pile of split firewood that I will load up on some bodys truck as much as they can haul for haspin. I have enough wood here to light haspin up so it can bee seen from around the world. I will be coming, but it may be later in the week, and I never know what I will be driving. So if somebody stops at my shop in Unionville, In about 1.5 hours from haspin I will load them up. I can also supply parts at haspin with special SS prices for the 2.5-5 ton trucks new and used.

westechs_wifey

Just so everyone knows I may have to change the front picture for the shirt since the printer said the other one doesn't look like it will print clearly.....so it will still be Gimpy's truck on its side....so here is the new one..........Remember to get your orders in by sending me a PM.....with how many & what size(s)

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just so everyone knows I may have to change the front picture for the shirt since the printer said the other one doesn't look like it will print clearly.....so it will still be Gimpy's truck on its side....so here is the new one..........Remember to get your orders in by sending me a PM.....with how many & what size(s)
As much as I love the pic, I wished it had some goofy feller climbing out the drivers window.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the artwork, but for some reason I'm thinking it needs to have Alfred E. Newman in the backgroung, sporting his sh** eating grin.