• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Decided I'll be coming in a civvy vehicle, I have to stop off in Lima, OH on the way out there for business reasons, and will ride with someone else there as a passenger.

Does anyone have extra room in a camper or trailer that I can crash in for the rally? I don't have a tent anymore and after I stop off in Lima, I won't have any room in the back end of the Durango.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh you could have crashed in my travel trailer but noooooo, everyone is on me about bringing a truck this year. I can only drive one vehicle.

:-(

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what's the deal on tee shirts. WHat's available, sizes, kids sizes long sleeves, colors? Anyone here me?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Haspin just got a little better!! I won a sealed bid on a multifuel 4 stall shower unit!! I previewed it and it's new. Looking forward to hearing some of Dogheads special shower music!!
Better head out a week ahead and start setting this up. Don't forget the 3 phase juice. The one donated by Floridianson and set up in the bath haus at the FL rally took a little more than plug and play. Sure is nice though. Must be Army or USMC though, if it were Air Force you would be able to select your own temperature. These are usually set at 105°.

hdexpert

That must be a completely different unit than mine. The tent/shower house inflates, no poles or frame to assemble. The heater comes with a slave cable to run off of a 24V source (your deuce or cucv) and it draws fuel from a Jerry can and will pull water from various sources. You can check it out here US Thermal INC It took me about 20 minutes to set it up for the first time, there's not much to it. And yes, you can adjust the temp up to 180 degrees.

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
We were just on the phone as I seen your post kenny. The shirts will be the same make as last year but the color will be Gray. We have kids, short and long sleeve. I am also looking in to sweat shirts and polo shirts. Price I will have but will be very close to last year prices.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the shirt design should commemorate the "Great Haspin Roll-over" in some way. But I still want a XXL no matter what the design is.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buff, That shower unit is too cool!!!!!!!!

That's gonna make Haspin a whole lot nicer this year. You can wash the crud off of yourself in a lot nicer environment then the showers at Haspin.

hdexpert

Yep

Buff, That shower unit is too cool!!!!!!!!

That's gonna make Haspin a whole lot nicer this year. You can wash the crud off of yourself in a lot nicer environment then the showers at Haspin.
It sure is Tom!! Maybe we can make some beer money by charging the non SS Haspin goers to use it!! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks