• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

Westech

CPL
We dont have any of last years shirts... we made only like 5 extra.... Michelle can check and see if the guy still has the print thing for the shirts.

But reprint will cost $64,000.74 rofl

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now why would I do that...I can get a lot more than my $0.74 out of his wallet while he's passed out from flying over the windshield.

Oops, I mean uummm yes, you're right, I would want to make sure he's perfectly safe by wearing his belt in the "XM818 of Death"

westechs_wifey

Tomorrow morning is when the order for the T-shirts are going in....so get me your order tonite or early tomorrow morning if you would like a shirt for Haspin.......PM me how many and what size(s)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks