• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Mid Ohio show

cjcottrill

I have an extra 8" snatch block and some tire chains that are too big for my deuce. Two new about 9' long, 13 cross chains, 19" wide (11.00 x 20). If all else fails, I'll cut them down but I thought someone might need them the way they are. I may have a couple xtra 20' slave cables with NATO ends. I havn't seen them yet but the owner says they look well used.

Last edited:

lebel1886

Bringing to Marengo

I am bringing a couple of red light bars, a scoop stretcher, some hardware, and field gear. I should be arriving early Friday morning.

skytroop232

HOT at Mid-Ohio Show !!!

I took the day off in order to pack the deuce for the Mid-Ohio Show. Guess I have been working behind a desk too long, the heat is killing me and it took 6 hours to pack what normally takes 3.

The only good thing is I probably lost 5 pounds doing it.

Going to be a hot one at Mid Ohio, No shade exept what you make yourself and 110 degree heat factor.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep yourselves hydrated...

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was freekin hot and muggy last year!! Someone needs to pick a better weekend! It's all Doc's fault!

cjcottrill

I have confirmed the two 20' slave cables, NATO ends, good working order, one light set cable, 1- 60A 208/120 gen set cable and 1 glad hand tire inflater set. That is in addition to the tire chains I listed earlier. I can't make it until after closing time Friday, but can load the stuff in the car and bring Sat. if there is interest. Doc-got your PM- I'll try to look you up.

Due to some major and minor problems wont be able to be there sorry to miss y'all but didnt wanna make issues in the truck worse since had to use both spares and they were not the best . But will be at M.V.P.A see y'all then till then keep the shinny side up and the rubberie side down.

DOC OUT

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just called the SS guys at the show. It's already hot out, and the show is on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks