• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

srodocker

hrm busy this evening. probably have to be a weekend day as dan will most likley be home. unless next week i bring my deuce back over to my place if i start driving it.

srodocker

thats stehpanie she has tons of parts and her name on here is deltaforceracing. shes like brad house she has the new scrap contracts and stuff. if your there can you see if she has water cans? i'll take like 3 of them. she sells em for 5$ i think

Last edited:

hwcurtice

Well, I kinda found the place. It kinda stands out. There's a certain H1 sitting out front that has some noriaty connected with it. The people are mentioned in mini-rally#3 thread.

Now I'm not too sure I want to stop in.

So, Scott, after visiting Brad's, ya wanna pay them a visit and see if that rig is worth 5K? I don't even know what to look for in these.

wsucougarx

I'm not sure in how big of hurry you are to get a deuce. But there's a certain base in the Spokane area that has a ton of late model (87-88) dropside deuces in outstanding condition. They presently reside in the turn in holding yard. It may be worth your wild to hold off on getting a truck. Esp the the buyer Stuart just mentioned. This is not the first I've heard about this particular seller.

hwcurtice

I'm not sure in how big of hurry you are to get a deuce. But there's a certain base in the Spokane area that has a ton of late model (87-88) dropside deuces in outstanding condition. They presently reside in the turn in holding yard. It may be worth your wild to hold off on getting a truck. Esp the the buyer Stuart just mentioned. This is not the first I've heard about this particular seller.

I'm mostly curious as to what is out there. All I seem to see on GL is close to junk, and nothing close to home. eBay has some nice looking rigs but still, nothing close to home. Craigslist seems to be the only place I can find something close to home.

Yes, I'm afraid I'll jump on the first 'good deal' and get stung. Not trying to say anything bad, but we all know what a 'Mexican overhaul' is, right? Yeah, I've seen some on eBay too...

My son asked me if $5K was kinda high for one of these. I mentioned that it depends on what shape it truly is in, engine, etc.

From Stuart's last PM, Scott, DO NOT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to see this rig. I'll wait. Summer is just around the corner, when I can plan trips to places that have a selection that I can drive home from.

I think the main thing is, I need someone to go inspect a rig with me that knows what to look for. Saying 'Look for this' and 'Look for that' doesn't help. Pointing out 'See that?' helps.