• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

srodocker

Ok ladies and gentlemen. time to plan for a rally at dans! Dan is having troubles with his current engine so tomorrow he is buying a engine from brad and we think it would be sweet to invite all the tech heads and everyone else who just wants to eat and watch the people put in a engine.

So heres the details

WHERE: 26008 110th Ave. E. Graham, WA. 98338 dans (An/arc186)
WHEN:February 12th, 2011 @9am (enough time to work on the engine swap)

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hmm, you know Josh can probably lift that engine out and put another one in. I saw that guy pick up mounted 9.00x20 and toss them like they were marshmellows. Hmm, may end up going back to Brad's to use his forklift. Heck I'm sure he wouldn't mind a BBQ at his place.

Josh

Hmm, you know Josh can probably lift that engine out and put another one in. I saw that guy pick up mounted 9.00x20 and toss them like they were marshmellows. Hmm, may end up going back to Brad's to use his forklift. Heck I'm sure he wouldn't mind a BBQ at his place.
rofl

I wish I could He-man the engine out, but it might be out of my league.

I think I could be down for either one of those saturdays too.

hwcurtice

Couple questions:

Who is Dan. As in also known as?

Where is Dan's?

I can try to block either day out. I can turn a wrench, or just hold a cup of coffee.

I learn real good!

srodocker

dan is an/arc186 on the site.

his house is in graham

hehe np turning wrenches or just sitting back and learning.

so you guys want to set it up for feb 12th?

Jinx

Couple questions:

Who is Dan. As in also known as?

Where is Dan's?

I can try to block either day out. I can turn a wrench, or just hold a cup of coffee.

I learn real good!
Maybe we can convoy! I'm actually in Gold Bar, but nobody seems to know where that is. Got to check my schedule and see if I can get that day off.

The last meet I was at was in/near Puyallup. Is that Dan's house?

hwcurtice

Maybe we can convoy! I'm actually in Gold Bar, but nobody seems to know where that is. Got to check my schedule and see if I can get that day off.

The last meet I was at was in/near Puyallup. Is that Dan's house?
People don't know where Sultan is either... :roll:

I don't mind following someone who knows where they are going.
I'll have to mark the date on the calander, for as my wife says, if it isn't on the calander, it doesn't happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks