• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

Stalwart

And it will suck again, domestic production is already shrinking and we can't drill for more. <=== I'm not placing blame, that is up to the reader.

Well, I made mine.

7-Blade R.V. Plug; vehicle side MIL receptacle; some heavy gauge trailer wire (coil would have been nice, didn't think about it); solder, and a wiring diagram and I was all set.

It's set up on my civy pintle with a pin so I can pull it if I'm not using it (my pintel is the ball/pintle combo).

hwcurtice

Well, I made mine.

7-Blade R.V. Plug; vehicle side MIL receptacle; some heavy gauge trailer wire (coil would have been nice, didn't think about it); solder, and a wiring diagram and I was all set.

It's set up on my civy pintle with a pin so I can pull it if I'm not using it (my pintel is the ball/pintle combo).

I'm not that able in fabication, which is why I'm hauling said trailer to the rally for assistance.

Got my shopping list. Just have to go buy the stuff, or find buddies that have access to some of the stuff.... Like the cable... And the adapters... Speifically the RV and Vehicle side MV plugs

AaronW

101a2?

Well, I made mine.

I have your trailer out front ready for recovery. All I need to do is pull the FOR SALE sign off of it.

hwcurtice

says call for pics. if your interseted give him a ring. im sure if it needs something someone knows where to get the part...

Heck, I wouldn't even know what to do with a Latter Day Saints multiFuel Engine, that has good breaks... :mrgreen:

Now, if the Brakes are good.... Even so, I wouldn't know what to do with a tractor rig, except maybe stick a box on it so I can haul stuff with it...

srodocker

Shoot we have tons of guys with knownledge for the brakes. tractor part we have the parts guy brad that has a few beds still. multifuel = any fuel can be run in it. plus its a LDS so its faster then a LDT engine!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks