• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

wsucougarx

It is. However, not sure how common the gasser M52 platform was for a guntruck. LOL, looks like with all the renovations going on with JBLM's museum. Not sure if they would have enough money to get started on a project right now;-) That place has been closed for sometime now. Any idea of the opening date?

AN/ARC186

It is. However, not sure how common the gasser M52 platform was for a guntruck. LOL, looks like with all the renovations going on with JBLM's museum. Not sure if they would have enough money to get started on a project right now;-) That place has been closed for sometime now. Any idea of the opening date?
The money for the renovation is independent of their budget(which is minuscule in the extreme)
If they had to use their budget for the work being done they could have afforded two new light bulbs and a doorknob!

the opening date is set sometime mid September, like all C.O.E. projects however this is subject to change due to incompetence and mismanagement. I've done two inspections on the work so far and I have NOT been happy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks