• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

Stalwart

You should be off those by now, you should do everything to avoid pain. Even in my worst surgery (belly button to left side and up a foot) I was off pain meds within a day of going home, that way you know when you are hurting something . . . you can also have a drink or five in the evening. :beer: I had 6 kinda major surgeries in 5 years.

Ahhh, to be young and silly again!

srodocker

was wondering if anyone is bringing some food.

dan said he can do the burgers and maybe some hotdogs

i'll be bringing the hot dog buns and burger buns. i will also get a case or 2 of waters

also i'll try to get 2 things of doughnuts from krispy kreame

Last edited:

srodocker

you can use a regular car batt from walmart. just 2 of them.

that is a pretty good deal. i would offer him say 3k and see if he takes it! and then you can drive the deuce to the rally!

also another thing im sure one of us will go with you to look at a MV if you needed some extra help

AaronW

I am thinking of a stop at Brad's place early on the way up. May be in convoy with Hammer and Amer-Team. May pick up wsucougarx in Grand Mound area. A bunch of us bailing for Brad's during the engine swap may not bode well for Dan. I'd hate to see us all run out while the engine is hanging on Stalwart's hook.

srodocker

dan is thinking it will go really quick as dan is having everything unhooked from his truck and bumper pulled. dan is wanting to go to brads house sometime. we might hit up brads before the rally as dan wants to get a m105 trailer chassis and some ship searchlights. mike do you know where they are now? i saw them a bit ago but couldnt find them last time

hwcurtice

you can use a regular car batt from walmart. just 2 of them.

that is a pretty good deal. i would offer him say 3k and see if he takes it! and then you can drive the deuce to the rally!

also another thing im sure one of us will go with you to look at a MV if you needed some extra help
It does look good, may not be able to go until after the rally though....

srodocker

ahh ok. where is it located again? mmmm deuce if i had money i would get it. comes with tons of spare parts and 2 trailers one with top dang...its a deal

hwcurtice

ahh ok. where is it located again? mmmm deuce if i had money i would get it. comes with tons of spare parts and 2 trailers one with top dang...its a deal

Says Tacoma. If I had the money, I'd be there too...

Does anyone have any spare $$$ they could loan a couple down and out Green Iron addicts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks