• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

AaronW

Got sleeping pads, camo netting spreaders(new in box), ammo cans, ALICE packs, "new" never opened case of C rations, field desk, shelter halfs, and other goodies all loaded and ready to go.

Scott.....bring my socket......Tee Hee!:p

also have 1" and 2" adjustable straps. 4 complete with inserts and gaskets metal mermites!

Last edited:

wsucougarx

OK, so what time are you guys headed out Aaron? Trying to time it right. I know I won't come close to last years. It was like clockwork. As soon as I hit the overpass you guys came right around the corner...priceless;-) Brad has a heads up of our scrounging op in the am. Scott told him also. Apparently he's got the Pugest Sound Military Vehicle club showing up along with us. Going to be a mini rally at Brads

Last edited:

srodocker

Yup i told him and then brad will be following you guys to dans house. you guys better hurry!!! hehe

aaron you have prices on the fly? i know i always ask hahaha

AaronW

Rolling from here @ 0700. Picking up amer-team along the way in Centralia. Should be at Grand Mound (exit 88 ) right around 0735ish. Roll through Tenino. One quick 5 min stop just north of Rainier at a hardware store.(good place for a breather and coffee) On through Yelm to Brad's. Some fun there before getting to Dan's.

south convoy: Aaronw/Hammer/medic5050/Josh/Amer-team/wsucougarx, any others? 45mph pace. slow and steady wins the race.

I have 2 good pallets for Brad.

Last edited:

64c30

If anybody's bringing excess sideracks/troop seats (preferably fiberglass) for a deuce or 5 ton, let me know before Sat. Or, does anybody know if Brad has any he'd be willing to sell?

wsucougarx

Unless Brad changed his mind, he's keeping all the remaining racks for rebuilding trucks. I have tried several times to get a set off him and everytime it was...no

64c30

Rolling from here @ 0700. Picking up amer-team along the way in Centralia. Should be at Grand Mound (exit 88 ) right around 0735ish. Roll through Tenino. One quick 5 min stop just north of Rainier at a hardware store.(good place for a breather and coffee) On through Yelm to Brad's. Some fun there before getting to Dan's.

south convoy: Aaronw/Hammer/medic5050/Josh/Amer-team/wsucougarx, any others? 45mph pace. slow and steady wins the race.

Are you figuring approx 0800-0830 at Brads? Am gonna be in the civy rig this round. Blazer's getting a makeover, and the 5 ton is down for a power steering pump.

Josh

Hey Aaron, you want me to lead the southernly convoy to your house, or do ya want to meet at the Cheveron(I think) right off the freeway there.

Also guys who want to convoy from the south. I plan on stoping at jantzen beach for those who want to convoy up. My goal is be in the safeway parkinglot there at 0515, and roll north @ 0530.

If ya guys want to meet up and convoy/or running a little behind and want us to wait. Give me a call tomorrow. 503-318-6756. Just incase. names Josh.

Last edited:

AaronW

Hey Aaron, you want me to lead the southernly convoy to your house, or do ya want to meet at the Cheveron(I think) right off the freeway there.

Hey Josh, The Chevron is being torn down to make way for a Love's truck stop. Where we meet depends on how many MV's you have in tow. If it's just you and some civvy rigs, you can come to the house. If you have 3 or 4 big trucks, it would be best to meet near where the Chevron was.(exit 72) You guys can just watch out for us and join up on the on-ramp. Lots of room to get formed up on I-5 in the slow lane between Chehalis and Centralia before we pick up Amer-team.:driver:

Josh

RIght now I think its 1 MV and 1-2 civies, But that can change. What time ya getting up saturday? Ill give ya a call when we are a few miles away to see what ya wana do.

Stalwart

Now the chance of rain says 90% and heavy at times. The good news is the HEMTT and I are the only ones likely to be standing out in it. Oh yeah, and you people going to Brad's early. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks